À Gaza, l'impossible déploiement
de l'aide sous les bombes
- 2 years minimum in management (management control, financial management, accounting management, human resource management, legal management) and supervising a tram, with a minimum of 6 months experience at a coordination position in the humanitarian field.
- 12 months minimum
- english proficiency (C1 level)
- knowledge of another language such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, etc. is a definite plus.
- proficiency in Excel, ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- ability to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
The Finance Coordinator (FinCo) oversees the financial management and financial administration of all projects of the mission.
He or she sets up, optimizes and manages the resources required to implement operational decisions and, as a member of the coordination team, makes regular field visits to verify the fit between human and financial resources and "programme" activities. The HRFINCO works in several areas and duties include:
Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements,
Effective functional organisation of resources,
Monitoring use of financial resources (expenditures and obligations),
Its main responsibilities are:
Ensuring procedures for money management and accounting regulations applicable in the country concerned are in place,
Supporting and managing an accounts team and a system to ensure security of cash, compliance with procedures and transparency of expenditures,
Ensuring funds are sufficient at all times with maximum control of security and operational risks to enable operations to function properly,
Put in place all elements required to monitor use of material resources,
Put into a budget all the information relating to resources: consolidate and implement budgets in collaboration with the other coordinators and analyse and communicate general and specific monthly budget tracking to the coordination team and the desk, identify any issues, draft proposals for corrective actions.
In liaison with the coordination team, ensure that commitments made to institutional donors are met.