- has a state nursing diploma
- 3 years of professional experience (excluding internships) including two years working in a hospital in two different wards
- significant experience in coaching or teaching or engagement in institutional committees
- an experience or a trip of at least 1 month in a tropical environment
- an experience with another NGO is an asset
- a degree in tropical medicine is an asset
- an associative commitment in a humanitarian organization is an asset
- 6 or 9 months
- english proficiency (B1 level)
- ready to work within multi-cultural, multi-discipline teams.
We are actively searching for nurses with significant experience in oncology for our new programs. Nurses organise the delivery of care in dispensaries or hospitals, undertake vaccination campaigns or manage nutrition centres.
participates in the organisation and planning of medical activities within the MSF hospital,
supervises the national nurses' activities in liaison with the different departments in the hospital so as to ensure good nursing practices throughout the facility,
oversees and monitors the rational use of medicines and the proper administration of treatment in step with MSF protocols,
checks on the proper management of the hospital's pharmacy (inventory, orders, etc.) and adherence to the cold chain,
handles international orders for medicines and medical material,
monitors adherence to hygiene procedures for material (sterilisation, waste disposal), rooms and equipment in general,
participates in the duty roster drawn up for the medical team (24/7),
identifies training needs for the national nurses and/or other healthcare workers.
News related to this job