- Certified as a laboratory technician (equivalent of France's BTS in biological analyses, DUT biological option analysis, DETAB or other foreign diploma equivalent)
- 2 years (excluding work experience) of medical laboratory analysis in bacteriology, haematology and/or parasitology, biochemistry
- management or training experience preferred
- 6 months minimum
- comfortable in English (B1 level)
- ready to work within multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary teams
The laboratory technician contributes to improving the quality of healthcare in MSF programmes. They can work in hospital-based or pathology-specific (tuberculosis or AIDS) healthcare programmes.
supervises all activities in the laboratory,
leads and guides a team of technicians
evaluates needs in terms of training and supply
sets up a quality assurance system to ensure the reliability of results.
manages stocks and places orders for materials and reagents.
collects and analyses data on laboratory activity
News related to this job