Gaza : la présidente de MSF réagit au carnage
du 29 février
- 2 years minimum in human resources management and administration, and supervising a team, with a minimum of 6 months experience at a coordination position in the humanitarian field.
- 12 months minimum
- english proficiency (C1 level)
- knowledge of another language such as French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, etc. is a definite plus.
- proficiency in Excel
- ability to organize and prioritize workload
- ability to work with multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
The human resources coordinator (HRCo) sets up all that is required to manage program human resources.
The HRCo organizes qualitative personnel management (national employees and international staff) and supervises its administrative management. He or she sets up, optimizes and manages the human resources required to implement operational decisions and, as a member of the coordination team, makes regular field visits to verify the fit between human resources and program activities. In its various fields of intervention, the HRCo will have to:
ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements,
plan HR operational and budget needs in order to efficiently ensure the required HR sizing and capabilities of the mission in close collaboration with the mission coordination
provide technical support to the coordination team and the Administration Managers in implementing and detecting training needs, in accordance to operational requirements, in evaluating people performance and in implementing the associated action plans in order to improve people's capabilities and their end results contribution to mission goals
recruit et manage his team (support, individual reviews…)