- Master in anthropology or sociology (social sciences), in Public Health with a specialization in Health Promotion, or in Community Health (or a degree in Nursing with a Master in Community Health Care)
- 2 years of relevant professional experience (community engagement, health promotion, health education, prevention, community mobilization, etc.)
- Working experience on topics such as HIV/tuberculosis, nutrition, sexual and reproductive health, chronic diseases, epidemics, sexual and gender-based violence, etc
- Management or training experience preferred
- 6 to 12 months
- English proficiency (B1 level)
- Experience in using qualitative methodology.
- Experience in designing, implement and monitor Health Promotion and Community Engagement strategies.
- Experience in humanitarian settings.
- Experience with social media management.
- Experience as illustrator, graphic designer.
- Ready to work within multi-cultural, multi-discipline teams
After a situation analysis and by involving local populations, the Community Engagement and Health Promotion (CE/HP) activities manager defines and implements the CE/HP strategies to support medical activities. CE/HP activities are therefore fully integrated with medical activities.
Establish a situation analysis (target population, request of the population, health seeking behaviors, level of knowledge, beliefs, environmental factors, etc..) to define the CE/HP strategies
Define and up-date the CE/HP strategy and action plan (objectives, target population, campaigns, messages, activities, specific actions, etc.) by involving local populations
Ensure the implementation of CE/HP activities and develop education tools
Monitor and evaluate CE/HP activities (define indicators and follow-up tools, collect and analyse data)
Manage staff involved in CE/HP activities (recruitment, composition, training, coaching, evaluation, etc.)
Ensure collaboration with the others components of the project and others partners working in CE/HP.