À Gaza, l'impossible déploiement
de l'aide sous les bombes
- state licence or equivalent
- 2 years in the profession (excluding training), with at least 1 year in a rehabilitation center or a hospital: orthopedics, intensive care, burns unit, pediatrics.
- Availability of 6 months, exception for physiotherapists experienced in burns: 3 months minimum
- English level B1
- able to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
- team management or training experience in another NGO is a plus
In MSF field missions physiotherapists are required to organise healthcare and its follow-up in internal and/or external hospital departments or dispensaries. Physiotherapists intervene mainly in orthopedics – traumatology, burns and/or pediatrics.
participate in the organisation and planning of medical and paramedical activities in the hospital or dispensary,
supervise the activities carried out by physiotherapists and local re-adaptation technicians with the various hospital departments or the dispensary and ensure conformity with physiotherapist good practices,
ensure adherence to MSF protocols,
oversee the upkeep and proper use of material, checks "consumables" are properly managed and take charge of local and international orders for material,
identify training needs among physiotherapists or local re-adaptation technicians and /or other healthcare workers,
support their supervisor,
provide administrative follow-up for their department (patients' files, statistics etc.).
News related to this job