- pharmacy technician diploma (BP or preparer degree in hospital pharmacy)
- 2 years minimum professional experience
- 6 months minimum
- English proficiency (B1 level)
- able to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams
- experience coaching or training desired
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel in particular
The pharmacy dispenser ensures the proper management of drugs and medical equipment in an MSF mission. They define, implement, coordinate and supervise all pharmacy -related activities in the project area, in accordance with the MSF standards and protocol. They work closely with the entire team.
Provide support to the order procedures and supply of drugs and medical devices to monitor stocks,
Control the proper management of stocks of all pharmacies in the project area,
Provide good storage conditions,
Ensure compliance with all health and safety procedures in pharmacies project,
Ensure good practice of drug delivery,
Oversee the operation and organization of the project pharmacies,
Actively participate in developing of plan and annual budgets, ·
Participate in monthly reports in accordance with directives.